Siemens Solid Edge 2D Nesting (x64) 2020
Siemens Solid Edge 2D Nesting 2020 | 142.0 mb
The Siemens PLM Software product team is pleased to announce the availability of Solid Edge 2D Nesting 2020. With this standalone module, generate optimized layouts for the two-dimensional cutting of fabrication materials, including sheet metal, plastic, wood, fabric and textiles.
The benefits are numerous, and include the following:
- New Manufacturing product for Solid Edge portfolio
- Works with Solid Edge files (PSM, PAR)
- Imports neutral data formats (DXF, DWG)
- Automatically extracts required data (if it exists)
- Most efficient nesting algorithm
- Continuous nesting improvement until Stop
- Export data into Solid Edge format (PAR, ASM, DFT)
- Export data into a neutral format (DXF, DWG)
- ROI very high based on material costs
- Can nest to multiple sheet sizes (reduce "tailings" AKA partial sheets)
- User can select the best nest from a list (not just latest one)
- Will nest inside openings (increase sheet usage)
- Angular control of parts + tilt allowance
- Universal spacing
- Generate both summary and detailed reports
- Save time while multi-tasking
Siemens Solid Edge 2D Nesting is a powerful standalone module designed to generate optimized layouts for the two-dimensional cutting of fabrication materials, including sheet metal, plas-tic, wood, fabric and textiles. 2D Nesting saves fabricators time and money by allowing them to manage material use more effectively.
The process of 2D nesting, or the orga-nization of 2D shapes efficiently on a single cutting plane, is much like pro-cesses dressmakers have used for decades. The optimized nesting pat-terns, created using a next-generation nesting algorithm, markedly reduce preparation time, waste and costs.
This video demonstrates 2D nesting in Solid Edge, enabling you to optimize patterns of cutting-saving time and material costs. With Solid Edge 2D Nesting Create optimized layouts for the two-dimensional cutting of manufacturing products, including sheet metal, plastic, wood, fabric and textiles. with Solid Edge 2D Nesting. 2D Nesting saves manufacturers time and money by making it easier for them to handle material use more effectively.
Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
Product: Siemens Solid Edge 2D Nesting
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Size: 142.0 mb
* System Requirements:[/url] Minimum system configuration
- Windows 10 Enterprise or Professional (64-bit only) version 1709 or later
- 8 GB RAM
- 65K colors
- Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
- 6.5 GB of disk space required for installation