File Size: 3.9 MB
WinSnap is a fast and user-friendly utility for taking and editing screenshots. It easily captures windows of non-rectangular form with transparent backgrounds including Aero Glass and instantly enhances screenshots with professional-looking shadows, reflections, highlights, outlines, watermarks and color effects. Moreover, it allows you to quickly edit and annotate screenshots afterwards.
Here are some key features of "WinSnap":
• Flexible screen capture capabilities
• Smoothing shadow effect in Photoshop style
• Powerful image processing and basic canvas transformations
• Support of various image formats and advanced auto-save options
• Easy Web publishing and E-Mail sending
• Multilingual user interface (Unicode based)
• Easy makes screenshots of windows with rounded corners
• WinSnap saves info about window form and adds real smoothing shadows.
• Alpha-Channel and PNG/TIFF transparency are supported.
• Unique "Application" capture mode allows you to capture all visible windows of the foreground application with one click.
• Unique "Multi-Object" capture mode allows you to select multiple windows on the screen and easy combine them into one screenshot.
• Basic coloring effects and canvas transformations.
• Advanced auto-save and auto-copy options.
• Configurable External Tools menu to open image editors and optimizers.
• Usual keyboard and mouse control (Print Screen replacement).
• Make all this work with one 100-kb application - smaller than Paint!
WinSnap 5 is the major update of our popular screen capture app. Main improvements include: pixelate tool, advanced resize feature, configurable outline and shadow effect for shapes and text, redesigned user interface and much more. Here is the new default Light UI style.
Quick demonstration of new text effects and pixelate tool.
WinSnap 5 is free for all registered users - just download and install it! If you prefer WinSnap in a language other than English, please wait for upcoming 5.x releases. Language files need to be updated too.