ACCDB MDB Explorer - Open, view & export Access files 2.4.7 macOS
File size: 14 MB
Are you looking for an alternative to Microsoft Access, view ACCDB, MDB, ACCDE, MDE database files and have them exported into other file formats?
There are a lot of tools out there but only a few that you can really count on, ACCDB MDB Explorer may just be what you need.
ACCDB MDB Explorer is a file viewing tool specially designed for easy viewing ACCDB, MDB, and MDE database files without having an Access license. This application can be used to open tables from multiple Access databases, have your table structure shown and described in terms of column, index and relation, it also has a user-friendly interface that simplifies files viewing and exporting.
Make your everyday life easier with ACCDB Explorer:
- Powerful filtering capabilities
- Sorting and searching functions
- Readable attachment field from Access 2007
- Readable calculated field from Access 2010
- Image viewer and text viewer
- Full screen mode
- Unicode data support
- Create multiple column filters to narrow down search results
- Export data into the most popular formats such as CSV, TXT, XML and XLSX
- Generate SQL files for other popular databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQLite, SQL Server
macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit